IDFC Regular Savings Fund
An open ended hybrid scheme investing predominantly in debt instruments
A hybrid fund which offers up to 25% participation in the equity markets with the balance invested in fixed income. Both equity and fixed income portions are actively managed.
- Min Investment 5,000
- Min SIP Amount 100
- Exit Load0.01%In respect of each purchase of Units:- For 10% of investment : Nil- For remaining investment: 1% ifredeemed/switched-out within 365 daysfrom the date of allotment (w.e.f. 24th August 2017)
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- To provide regular income and capital appreciation over medium to long term.
- Investment predominantly in debt and money market instruments and balance exposure in equity and equity related securities.
Scheme is suitable for goals with a horizon of 3-5 years
Benchmark : CRISIL Hybrid 85+15 - Conservative IndexAlternate Benchmark : CRISIL 10 Year Gilt Index
He has been associated with IDFC AMC since November 2015 and is responsible for investments and fixed income fund management. He has prior experience in HDFC AMC, Axis AMC, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. Mr Mittal has experience spanning of over 12 years in Mutual Fund & Banking.
He is managing this fund since 09/11/2015
He has been associated with IDFC AMC since October 2016 and is responsible for investments and equity fund management. He also undertakes equity research. He has prior experience in Mirae Asset Mutual Fund, Axis Capital (Erstwhile ENAM Securities), JP Morgan India Services Pvt. Ltd. Mr Agarwal has an experience spanning over 14 years in Finance industry.
He is managing this fund since 20/10/2016
Value of 10,000 invested in IDFC Regular Savings Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
IDFC Regular Savings Fund - Regular Plan - GrowthValue:10,830.22
15% S&P BSE 200 TRI + 85% NIFTY AAA Short Duration Bond Index #Value:0
CRISIL 10 Year Gilt Index ##Value:11,084.33
|Scheme Names||CAGR Returns (%)||Current value of Investment of 10,000|
|1 year||3 year||5 year||25/02/2010 Since inception||1 year||3 year||5 year||25/02/2010 Since inception|
|IDFC Regular Savings Fund - Regular Plan - Growth||8.30||5.88||6.65||8.61||10,830.22||11,870.23||13,805.01||22,725.8|
|15% S&P BSE 200 TRI + 85% NIFTY AAA Short Duration Bond Index #||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0||0||0||0|
|CRISIL 10 Year Gilt Index ##||10.84||5.04||7.33||6.79||11,084.33||11,588.76||14,246.84||19,201.18|
|# Scheme Benchmark | ## Scheme Alternate Benchmark|
This fund is managed by Anurag Mittal (w.e.f 09/11/2015 ), Sumit Agarwal (w.e.f 20/10/2016 )
*Performance based on NAV as on 18/02/2020.
View fund performance of other funds managed by Anurag Mittal, Sumit Agarwal
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
Regular and Direct Plans have different expense structure. Direct Plan shall have a lower expense ratio excluding distribution expenses, commission expenses etc.
- Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 12 months from date of investment^): 10%*#
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: 15%*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 10%*
- Other than Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 36 months from date of investment): 20% with indexation*
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: As per income tax slab*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 25%*
#LTCG exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 on transfer of units of equity oriented mutual fund would be taxable at the rate of 10%
(plus applicable surcharge and education cesses) subject to payment of securities transaction tax at the time of transfer.
*These rates will further increase by applicable surcharge and education cess
The information provided above is as per prevailing taxation laws and applicable to Individuals who are Residents in India respectively.
^Securities transaction tax (STT) will be deducted on equity funds at the time of redemption and switch to the other schemes.
Dividend HistoryDividend History
|Record Date||/ Unit||NAV|