IDFC Infrastructure Fund
An open ended equity scheme investing in Infrastructure sector
A dedicated Infrastructure fund that invests across the infrastructure value chain (exclusions like Banking, Autos, IT, Pharma and FMCG.
- Min Investment 5,000
- Min SIP Amount 100
- Exit Load0.01%1.00% if redeemed before 365 days from the date of allotment.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- To create wealth over long term.
- Investment predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of companies that are participating in and benefiting from growth in Indian infrastructure and infrastructural related activities.
Scheme is suitable for goals with a horizon of 5+ years
Benchmark : Nifty InfrastructureAlternate Benchmark : Nifty 50 TRI
Rajendra Kumar Mishra
He has associated with IDFC AMC since April 2011 and is responsible for investments and equity fund management. He also undertakes equity research. He has prior experience in IDFC Ltd, JP Morgan, Asian Paints and Tata-Hitachi. Mr Mishra has an overall experience of 17 years, including 14 years in Equities.
He is managing this fund since 27/06/2013
Value of 10,000 invested in IDFC Infrastructure Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
IDFC Infrastructure Fund - Regular Plan - GrowthValue:10,686.85
S&P BSE India Infrastructure Index TRI #Value:9,761.42
Nifty 50 TRI ##Value:11,184.43
|Scheme Names||CAGR Returns (%)||Current value of Investment of 10,000|
|1 year||3 year||5 year||08/03/2011 Since inception||1 year||3 year||5 year||08/03/2011 Since inception|
|IDFC Infrastructure Fund - Regular Plan - Growth||6.87||2.38||4.28||4.24||10,686.85||10,731.16||12,335.79||14,470|
|S&P BSE India Infrastructure Index TRI #||-2.39||-2.05||0.74||5.92||9,761.42||9,397.09||10,376.64||16,695.85|
|Nifty 50 TRI ##||11.84||13.29||7.67||10.44||11,184.43||14,539.51||14,476.22||24,223.19|
|# Scheme Benchmark | ## Scheme Alternate Benchmark|
This fund is managed by Rajendra Kumar Mishra (w.e.f 27/06/2013 )
*Performance based on NAV as on 17/02/2020.
View fund performance of other funds managed by Rajendra Kumar Mishra
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
Regular and Direct Plans have different expense structure. Direct Plan shall have a lower expense ratio excluding distribution expenses, commission expenses etc.
- Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 12 months from date of investment^): 10%*#
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: 15%*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 10%*
- Other than Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 36 months from date of investment): 20% with indexation*
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: As per income tax slab*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 25%*
#LTCG exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 on transfer of units of equity oriented mutual fund would be taxable at the rate of 10%
(plus applicable surcharge and education cesses) subject to payment of securities transaction tax at the time of transfer.
*These rates will further increase by applicable surcharge and education cess
The information provided above is as per prevailing taxation laws and applicable to Individuals who are Residents in India respectively.
^Securities transaction tax (STT) will be deducted on equity funds at the time of redemption and switch to the other schemes.
Dividend HistoryDividend History
|Record Date||/ Unit||NAV|